2021 Spring Break; Tiny Hand-Sewn Fashion Design Camp March 30/31, 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
Ages 8-12 (and up)
Learn how to design and create your very own tiny, hand-sewn fashions with Master Fiber Artist, Olivia Ronan. By the end of this two-part workshop students will have developed a tiny outfit (or more) that is truly original.
Throughout the course, we will:
* Learn the basics of pattern making
* Discover how fabric and fiber scraps can be used to create new, unique pieces of wearable art
* Explore the endless options for fashion design for our littlest dolls to clothing of our own
* Let our imaginations take over and sew in a comfortable creative space. The sky is the limit!
...Most importantly, make new friends and have fun!
This online workshop is beginner-friendly and welcomes students with all levels of experience.
Materials: Anything you can sew with! Recommended: fabric scraps, sewing pins, needle and thread
Tues. Mar. 30 & Wed. Mar. 31
Call 831-566-0768 with questions.
- 1 Student$63$630$0
- Sibling Discount$50$500$0