• We are currently an outdoor and virtual studio.
• No refunds or class-credit is offered for missed days or cancellations (without 30 days notice).
• All payments are to be made on our website on the 1st of each new month.
A $20 late fee will be billed for all payments made after the 4th of each month.
The Art Factory (TAF) Community is based on mutual respect. Children are treated with respect and kindness and they are expected to reciprocate this to all the other children and adults in the program.
I understand and agree that children and/or parents who are not following the agreements will be asked to leave the program. TAF reserves the right to refuse service. Refunds are not given upon dismissal of the program.
COVID 19 Policies
In-person classes and COVID-19
We wear masks outdoors. We maintain safe social distancing protocols. The only mask-free exception is when a student is eating or drinking at a distance or they are on a designated mask break.
The Art Factory follows the ever-changing California state COVID-19 guidelines. Please notify us if your student tests positive for COVID-19. If your student has been exposed to COVID-19 please stay home and inform Yvette.
Outdoor classes are subject to change on a day-by-day basis; rain or unhealthy air quality will cause us to meet on Zoom.
Waiver and Release on Registration Form
As the legal Parent/Guardian, I give my permission/consent for my child to participate in The Art Factory’s virtual art camps/classes/workshops, under the following terms:
1. I understand my child will be responsible to abide by the The Art Factory Behavior Code.
2. I understand that my child may be photographed for publicity purposes (including on the internet). I give TAF the right to use pictures, photographs, video, film, audio recording, and name of my child for lawful purposes and I waive my right to inspect or approve the finished version(s). Please email Yvette if you do not want your child’s image to be used: email@example.com
3. I understand that should a medical problem arise, all attempts will be made to notify me or the emergency contact listed as soon as the health of my child permits; by telephone. In the event of an emergency, I give my consent to the physician selected by TAF program staff to secure proper treatment for my child. I accept responsibility for any and all costs of emergency care.
4. I understand the Art Factory's COVID policies and will comply with all safety protocols and inform the studio if your student has been exposed to Covid 19 or have tested positive for the virus.
5. Your class registration for your student serves as a signature and your understanding of and agreement to all Art Factory policies, effective July 1, 2021.