Registration/Policies & Rules
• We are currently a virtual studio.
• No refunds or class-credit is offered for missed camp days or cancellations
• Returned checks incur a $30 processing fee
The Art Factory (TAF) Community is based on mutual respect. Children are treated with respect and kindness and they are expected to reciprocate this to all the other children and adults in the program.
I understand and agree that children and/or parents who are not following the agreements will be asked to leave the program. TAF reserves the right to refuse service. Refunds are not given upon dismissal of the program.
Waiver and Release on Registration Form
As the legal Parent/Guardian, I give my permission/consent for my child to participate in The Art Factory’s virtual art camps/classes/workshops, under the following terms:
1. I understand my child will be responsible to abide by the The Art Factory Behavior Code.
2. I understand that my child may be photographed for publicity purposes (including on the internet). I give TAF the right to use pictures, photographs, video, film, audio recording, and name of my child for lawful purposes and I waive my right to inspect or approve the finished version(s). Check here if you do not want your child’s image to be used ____
3. I understand that should a medical problem arise, all attempts will be made to notify me or the emergency contact listed as soon as the health of my child permits; by telephone. In the event of an emergency, I give my consent to the physician selected by TAF program staff to secure proper treatment for my child. I accept responsibility for any and all costs of emergency care.